Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Today was a bad day to be a woman.

This morning I had Advil and tea for breakfast. Today was a bad day to be a woman. Then I had Advil and more tea for lunch. Today was a bad day to be a woman. By late afternoon I could think clearly again.

Today was uneventful, in every sense of the word. I did a little cleaning, even less homework, and mostly wasted the day chatting online and browsing the net. Everyone deserves a lazy day once in a while. Today was my day.
This evening Yoni and I went to the college to work on my ceramics project. I haven't seen him all week, so it was nice. It is funny to see him try to make something on the potter's wheel. I'm bad, but he's worse. He's like a little kid, it is so cute. I've come to really look forward to our Wednesday night "ceramics dates". The hug before he left tonight could never have been long enough. I never thought a hug could feel so good. I missed him before he even got into the car to drive away. I can't wait until we get married. Then I'll only miss him when he is on business trips instead of every night. He's leaving for Israel for a month on the 19th. I'll have to celebrate my birthday and Thanksgiving without him. It'll be tough, but I've done it before. Each day I love him more so it won't be easy. I sound like a love sick puppy. It must be all the hormones. Today was a bad day to be a woman. I'm going to walk the dog and go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be productive and a good day to be a woman.

G'night.
Today I Feel:

Heads Turned for: "Today was a bad day to be a woman."

 

post a comment