Saturday, November 06, 2004

I Couldn't Resist

Everyone seems to have an opinion on the recent election. And from what I read, everyone thinks that their view is right. I couldn't resist adding my own two cents.

I'm not upset that Kerry lost. I'm not happy that Bush won. In fact, I didn't like either candidate.
I think the Democratic Party made a huge mistake nominating Kerry in the first place. They couldn't find someone else? Right now, America needs a strong leader who knows where he stands. Kerry is by no means, such a person. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Bush, but I think he is the lesser of the two evils. At least I know where Bush stands. I may not agree with where he stands but at least I know where that is. He's already done the major damage, so what's four more years? Kerry on the other hand, didn't convince me that he had a clue what he thought about anything. Who knows what Kerry would have done if he had gotten into office? His campaign spent too much time criticizing Bush. That's not hard to do, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Anyone can go back and point out the mistakes. I was waiting to hear what Kerry would do as president. What would he do as leader of this great nation to fix the problems? I'm still waiting for the answer to that one.
I just hope that somewhere in the United States, there is a strong leader and that they are pissed off about the leadership of this country. I hope this person is crystal clear on their views and their plans for this country. I hope this person is a leader worthy of this nation's trust. Oh yeah, and I hope they are rich enough to run for president in four years . . .
Today I Feel:

Heads Turned for: "I Couldn't Resist"

 

post a comment