Friday, November 26, 2004

Unbelievable

My Thanksgiving was, how should I describe it, unbelievable! Well actually it was the night before. I went out with a friend to a bar. By the time the night was over, I was missing part of my front tooth. Long story but basically a drunk girl hit me with a bottle and broke my tooth. So I spent the rest of the night filing a police report and my Thanksgiving morning having my tooth repaired. Lovely. The more time I spend on this earth, the less I like people. I have been drunk before. Never once did I ever commit an act of violence against anyone, especially a complete stranger. Unbelievable. I am still in shock. Well I'll have that girl know that she messed with the wrong person because I will see her ass in court. She will pay for every dime it cost to fix my tooth and every last tear I shed that night. Unbelievable!
Today I Feel:

Heads Turned for: "Unbelievable"

 

post a comment