Thursday, January 20, 2005

Shit!

I forgot, I was supposed to stop venting on here for a while. Oops!

Let's see . . . today was pretty uneventful. I found it soooo hard to get out of bed this morning. Even a shower didn't help me wake up. Funny thing is, I went to bed really early. I didn't really sleep well Monday night, I kept twisting and turning. I guess it is just catching up with me. Due to my sleep disorder, Trek didn't get much of a walk this morning. I was late getting up, slow getting ready, and I didn't want to be late for work. Before you start feeling sorry for Trek . . . don't worry, my brother took him out after school to play in the yard and I took him for a long walk after dinner. That MORE than made up for the short walk this morning. Bonus, I'm off tomorrow! I am going to sleep so late. Okay, got a little side tracked there. Back to my day . . . went to work. There was a totally different group of men there when I got there this morning. Just when I am starting to get to know everyone, there are even more "locals" to meet. I was too tired to pay attention to any of their names or to try to make conversation. I kinda just vegged there at the computer all morning. I must have been quite a sight! It got busy around ten and that woke me up. The only female that hangs out at the shop regularly was really nice to me today. She's has hardly said two words to me since I started. Guess she was feeling me out all this time. When she figured out I wasn't going to flirt with "her men", she decided to be nice. That is my theory anyway. As much fun as I was having at the shop, I had plans to spend my lunch break at a doctor's appointment. I have gained 6lbs. in two weeks eating lunch with "the guys": pizza, subs, chinese, tubs of lard, ect. They seem to be able to maintain a normal weight, but at the rate I am going, I will be a plus size model by spring! I am going to have to spend more lunch hours away from all that "healthy eating". So anyway, it starts snowing on my way to Towson. It wasn't really sticking and I didn't think much of it. By the time I left my appointment, the roads were a mess. It took me two hours to get back to work! Fortunately, my car handles snow really well. Unfortunately, I had to share the road with tons of dumb asses. Like the ones who think that just because they are driving an SUV, they can drive like they are on the Palm Beach Coast. And when their dumb asses cause accidents, we have the other dumb asses who look at that accident instead of the road. Then we have another accident caused by another dumb ass who so quickly forgot that they were driving!!! Grrrr. Fortunately, I didn't see any major accidents, just a bunch of dumb asses on the side of the road. The cute guy stopped by the shop late this afternoon. That made up for the drive back from Towson ;0) I am so bad with names, and I am sorry to say that I forgot his. But I think "cute guy" will work for now. I am not going to discuss the rest of my day b/c that will cause me to revert to venting. My winter break is almost over, exactly one week before school starts again. Not happy about that. I am looking forward to the foot or more of snow we are supposed to get this weekend. Trek is so cute when he plays in the snow. He hops! Totally cute. That's it for the night.
Smilie for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Shit!"

 

post a comment