Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I am so bored!

I thought I would try the courier font on this post. You know, the font you use when you need another page for your term paper. Times New Roman when you have lots to say and courier when you need to pretend that you do. See what happens when I have too much time on my hands?
I am going crazy here! Today is the first day of the semester. I am taking classes in the morning so that I can fit them in before work. I designed my schedule so that I would have an hour break b/w my first two classes and my last one. Everyone knows I am not a morning person (and if you didn't know, now you have been warned). So, I figured a break would save some poor unsuspecting soul from . . . well . . . from well . . . from me ;0) I guess I scared off my 9am professor because he cancelled class this morning. Canceling the first class should be illegal. Now I will have only one class before the drop/add period ends to decide whether I really want to be looking at this man at 9am. ANYWAY, now my next class isn't for another two hours!! I am sooo bored! This is going to be a looong semester.

I hardly slept last night. I woke up at 3am and never could get back to sleep. I think I am just worried with everything that is going on. I've been contemplating making major changes in my life and my mind was working overtime in the wee hours of the morning. It was a good thing though: Trek got a long walk, I didn't have to fight for the shower, I got to school early, and most importantly, I made up my mind about some things. There are still other things I need to sort out, but some insight from others is required. I'll take care of that today. Then I can finally clear my mind and sleep well. I'm going to need it - I am taking an overload of credits this semester!

La la la la la la . . . I am starting to get hungry. I'm going to check e-mail and then grab some grub! Hopefully it will be close to
11 by then!
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I am so bored!"

 

post a comment