Thursday, March 17, 2005

Real quick!

I just want to let you know that I am not dead. It's just that I had way too much fun this weekend and now I'm paying for it. I have midterms this week and am trying to do all the studying I should have done this weekend. Who needs sleep?? Well, next week is my spring break. Woot woot! I was hoping to get in some backpacking but Brea doesn't go outside when it's cold more than she has to. So unless the climate shifts, that isn't happening. Fortunately, I've managed to plan enough stuff to keep me busy. So, I don't think you'll see much of me here for another week or so. So, if you want to know what is going on with me, call or e-mail me (which so many people have done this week - thank you!). Okay, now that you know that I am not dead, back to cramming....
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Real quick!"

 

post a comment