Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sad, sad weekend

That's right, no partying for me :0( My idea of going out despite my cold, didn't quite work. I had to give in and stay in bed all drugged up this weekend. I didn't even have the energy to drive home. Sad.

Trek still managed to have a good weekend. I bought him new toys and a new bed. But I think the highlight was the dog park. Some dumb ass left the back gate open. So, early Sunday morning, Trek went swimming after Geese. There is nothing like the smell of wet dog in your car. The mud was an added touch. Wonderful.

My Mom is back to her old tricks. Overreacting about every little thing, taking back stuff she just said, constantly complaining, and of course excessive shopping. Not the best environment to be in when you are sick and your weekend was ruined. Lovely.

I think that is all the complaining I'll do for now.

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Sad, sad weekend"

 

post a comment