Saturday, February 19, 2005

My day in away messages

This weekend is going to suck. Feel free to call me and tell me how much fun you are having so that I can live vicariously through you. :-\

Out running in the @#$%ing cold. Then straight to the shower to thaw my extremities. O:-)

When I am hungry, I eat. It is as simple as that! :-D

Sometimes, procrastination DOESN'T work. :-\

If you are one of those bastards who is already finished with school, don't bother messaging me>:o

Doing what I do most of my waking hours . . . EATING:-D

I just love to study. Why sleep or have fun when you can study???



I've decided to spend the remainder of my evening "offline". After finishing this post I am going to visit a friend and then it's back to studying. I have two exams and a paper due next week. Fun, fun, fun. I think I am finally over the break up with Yoni. I looked at old pictures today and saw how happy we once were. We haven't been that way for a long time. Over the last few weeks, I have gone back and forth with my feelings. Talk about an emotional roller coaster! One second I was angry with him, another I'd miss him, another I'd question my decision to end it, and the next I was sure I did the right thing. The casual way in which our last conversation ended made it crystal clear that I had made the right decision. He was my first love and as such he will always hold a special place in my heart. However, he has changed, I have changed, and what was is no longer. It's neither good nor bad, it just is.


"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end."

-Benjamin Disraeli


Heads Turned for: "My day in away messages"

 

post a comment