Monday, February 14, 2005

That's what I get!

I can not believe how out of shape I am. I have seriously just let myself go. Fortunately my metabolism has kept me in the single digit clothing size. However, if you are looking for muscle tone, you have come to the wrong body.

Getting back into shape is a B - I - T - C - H! I am in so much pain right now. It hurts to walk down stairs from the run this weekend. Tonight my brother showed me some strength training exercises. We did some floor work as well: crunches, leg lifts, push ups, ect. So not only will I not be able to walk down stairs tomorrow, I won't be able to hold the railing either. Lovely.

I'm not feeling sorry for myself, this is exactly what I get for getting so far out of shape. But complaining does somehow make me feel better! Three miles tomorrow . . .

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "That's what I get!"

 

post a comment