Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I am glad to report . . .

. . . today was much better than yesterday. I almost hit a deer last night, then there was the dog chasing in the morning and the worst class of my life after that, so I guess that is no great feat.
I've been actively trying to find a campus group to get involved with this semester. One of the campus groups had a break dancing expo today. It was so much fun! The dancers are so awesome to watch. It is amazing the moves they make. I talked with one of the guys before the performance and he later called me on stage during the performance: embarrassing but tons of fun! The group that sponsored the event meets bi-monthly, so I am going to attend their next meeting. I also found a group that is training for a half marathon and another that does outdoor trips throughout the semester. Can we say road running and backpacking?! I think we can! That is two of my goals for the year. Woo hoo! There is a student involvement fair next week. I am looking forward to finding some other groups to plug in to.
Well, I am going to try to get to bed early for a change. Goodnight!
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I am glad to report . . ."

 

post a comment