Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today started off with a bang!

What was I doing at 7am? That's right, looking for Trek. The little booger decided he was going out with me to start the car whether I liked it or not! He disappeared among the snow covered homes in a matter of seconds. I quickly decided that standing out in the middle of the street, calling his name, wasn't going to work. I brought out the heavy artillery: the treat bag. He came bouncing down the street and ran into the house awaiting his reward. I figured there was no point yelling at him for running out of the house in the first place, I am sure he had completely forgotten at that point. I gave him a treat and lots of praise for making the decision to come back (albeit just for a treat!).

As fun as it was retrieving the little convict, I was now going to be late to school. And late I was, really late. You know, to the point where you debate going to class at all. I went and in a matter of minutes, I wish I hadn't. The class was so incredibly boring. So boring in fact, several people just got up and walked out. I suffered through it. Afterall, I HAD been 20 minutes late.

What a wonderful morning.

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Today started off with a bang!"

 

post a comment