Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I am all messed up!

Someone please tell me why I am up at 1am when I have class at 8am . . . my sleep schedule is all messed up! It all started last night, I was up late studying for my exam. Then I got up early to finish studying. I was at school by 9am. I was thinking, "great I'll have half an hour to go over everything one last time". WRONG! Someone please tell me why I paid over $100 to park my car for the semester when there are no parking spaces! I drove around for 20 minutes along with 50 other cars. I started to get pissed off, not to mention the fact I was burning up gas and going to be late for my exam. So, being the resourceful person I am, I offered a girl walking up to the garage a ride to her car. To my relief she accepted and I took her spot. I got to class just in time. I finished the exam in about the time it took to park my car. Ridiculous!
What did I do after class? That's right, I went home and straight to bed. After work, I "ran" 3 miles. Let me tell you, it was not pretty. It was more walking, crawling, and rolling than anything. Hey, the training manual says it was not important how quickly I "ran" but that I covered the distance. So I covered the distance my way ;0) Let me back track a minute . . . at the beginning of the semester, I had this genius idea to get back in shape by joining a team of students and staff from school in training for a half marathon in 12-weeks. I have never ran more than three miles in my life and even that was back in high school. I don't even want to know what kind of pain I am going to be in tomorrow!
So what did I do after the run? That's right, shower and bed. Hence the complete screwing up of my sleep schedule. Now I am going to have to go to class tomorrow night since I slept through class tonight. Lovely. It is going to suck to be me tomorrow.

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I am all messed up!"

 

post a comment