Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hump Day

Not that hump! Hump Day = Wednesday. Only two more days to get through this week.

The semester has started off on the right foot: 96% and 97% on my first two exams. Woo hoo! I have two more next week. I'm thinking, not much room for fun this weekend. My psychopharamcology exam has me scared. It covers 5 chapters and I can't say I've been following the professor for the last two. A lot of blank stares. Fortunately, I have a study partner. Hopefully, we can figure it out this weekend.

The training is going very well. I am much less sore, although it still hurts to walk down stairs. Today was an easy day, just cross training. Tomorrow another 3-miler. I hope it is easier than last time!

I have so many thoughts running though my head. I haven't really blogged much about them, not that I don't want to. It's just that I know certain people read my blog and I hate that they have privy to my inner most thoughts. Especially when so often they refuse to share their own or to communicate on a deeper level. So, I'll just continue to write about the trivial happenings of my life until I have things figured out. If you really want to know what is going on with me, ask. I feel like I may need to move this space. It no longer feels "safe". Hmmm, something to think about.
Smilely for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Hump Day"

 

post a comment