Saturday, April 02, 2005

I am so pissed right now!

My mother is driving me up the freaking wall! She called me like ten thousand times today! Geez. I started to ignore her calls and she'd call again, and again . . . you get the point. I wanted to strangle her. Then she wanted me to take on a responsibility that was clearly hers so that she could go shopping. She's unbelievable. Just when I think she couldn't get any crazier, she does. She had me cussing under my breath. Not good.

This morning I uncovered a HUGE lie that I've been told for at least a month, possibly longer. What an asshole! I can not believe how many tears I've wasted over him!! I thought he was confused about his feelings and I believed everything that he told me. . . he loves me, he misses me, bull shit, bull shit! Now I've discovered it was all a lie. Why didn't I listen to what everyone was telling me? - that he was just playing games with me because he wasn't ready to let go - that he was never going to be what I needed him to be - that he was just trying to keep me from moving on. What a coward. Why couldn't he have just been honest instead of feeding me all those lines? He knew how much he was hurting me and he continued to do it. Now come to find out, he wasn't confused - he was lying right to my face. What a dick! I have a bag of his stuff to give him and then I'm done. If I never see him again, that would be too soon. Jerk!

Alright, I need to finish up some school work or Brea isn't going anywhere tonight. A certain someone will kill me if I don't and I know what she's capable of! ;0)


Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I am so pissed right now!"

 

post a comment