Friday, July 22, 2005

Damn it!

I was trying to blog earlier and freaking blogger was acting up. Damn it, now I don't have time to write because I leave for the Ani DiFranco concert in half an hour. I have a lot to write too!!! Okay, I'm done bitching now. Have a fun safe weekend!!!

Heads Turned for: "Damn it!"

 

Blogger Jeni Angel said ... (2:19 PM) : 

I hate that!!

And blogger's so called "post recovery" feature doesn't work AT ALL.

Nothing is quite as good the second time around.

Have fun at the concert!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Ani Concert?

*sigh* bring me bootlegs :D

 

Blogger Don Tate II said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Cant wait to read about the concert. Whos that again?

 

Blogger Brea said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Jeni Angel:
I agree completely! Trying recreate a post never quite works. How annoying!!

Bane:
Sorry - sure it won't be that much fun. ;)

Don Tate II:
Ani is an amazing folk singer.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (11:33 PM) : 

Brea, that's one of the major reasons that I want to move my blog because blogger is always glitching! Anyway, hope you had fun at the concert!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Princess Dominique:
I was considering moving - but I like the way my blog looks and don't really have time to customize a new one. Guess I'll just have to deal :0/

 

post a comment