Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I love spring!

Yea! The girl from Saturday night called me back. She found my jacket and my camera. That's a relief. I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow. Don't get too excited, I'm sure your imagination captured more than my camera did. I stopped taking pictures early in the night. Can't have any incriminating pics around! NEway . . .
I am just loving this spring weather. Makes me lazy. Not winter lazy where you curse life every time you have to leave the house. But spring lazy where all you want to do is lay out in the sun. It's nice. I took Trek swimming at the park the other day. He had a blast. Would have been nice to take some pictures. . .
It's been a light week at school, just a quiz and short paper. I'm lovin' it. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm heading down to D.C. on Saturday for a scavenger hunt. Cash prizes and the chance to meet lots of people. Can't ask for much more than that. My friend did it last year and said it was a lot of fun. I was hoping to see the cherry blossoms, but it's supposed to rain. That's six years and counting that I've missed the cherry blossoms. People come from all over the country to see them and I've been within an hour for six long years. Sad. After my team takes first place in the scavenger hunt (there is nothing wrong with being confident - right?), I'm hanging out that way with friends in the evening. I hate being back in Bel Air. I have to drive at least an hour to see anyone. I'm just trying to focus on what brought me here: graduating without any more debt and being able to buy my own place next year. I don't want to throw any more money away by renting or taking out school loans. I had the opportunity to save money - I'd be dumb to pass it up. Focus Brea, focus. It still sucks though. . .
Sunday is up in the air. If the weather is decent, I'll head over to where Memorial Stadium used to be to help build a playground for inner city kids. Come help! Otherwise, it'll have to wait until next weekend. Well I'm gonna go for a jog now that it has cooled down, take a shower, and then finish up this paper. Night.
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I love spring!"

 

post a comment