Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wow

Last night was a lot of fun. Not good clean fun, but fun none the less. Details? Wouldn't you like to know?! A lady never tells. . . I will say that the night started at a bar and ended in a hot tub. ;0) Unfortunately, I left my camera at someone's house. I'll post photos when I get it back. The guys were nice and I wouldn't mind going out again sometime. I drank like a fish and am slightly hung over. Not too bad though, I was still able to function today after a three hour nap. I'm not liking the time change. At all! I still have lots of work to get done before going to bed tonite. Tomorrow is NOT going to be pretty.

Gmail has rich text formatting now. How awesome is that?! Doesn't take much to make me happy. . .

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Wow"

 

post a comment