Friday, April 08, 2005

Love is a leap and you inspired me to jump . . .

too bad I tripped over
all your baggage!!


WHAT A JERK! I know you are tired of hearing about him. I can't guarantee this will be the last post . . . but I can say they are coming to a close. I don't really have to be apologizing, it is MY BLOG afterall ;) Ok - so this is what the dick head did this week:

I have a bag of his shit I want to give back. He has my computer speakers and my bike. I am doing a 30 mile bike ride to D.C. in a couple of weeks with friends. Since my bike has been stored at his place all winter, I want to make sure it is in good shape before the ride. In short - I want my bike back. Totally understandable, right? Well - I have been trying to get in touch with him all week. He won't return my calls or e-mails. I made it clear that I just want my things. I even tried text messaging. I got fed up today because he lives over an hour away and I wanted to get my things on Saturday while I'm out that way. So I texted him AGAIN - saying he was being childish, that he didn't even need to see me and that I just want my things. Then it occurred to me that he uses yahoo! messenger. So I went on there and messaged him. He was all defensive (as usual) - telling me he didn't receive any e-mails or phone calls - that I can come over at any time - bull shit - bull shit. Since when has he become a pathological LIAR?!!! I told him I didn't want to risk him not being home by just dropping by because I couldn't give a specific time as to when I'd be there. (I also don't want to see his sorry ass) I already have plans to stop by his friend's place, so we made arrangements for him to leave my stuff there. I hate him!!! He better have my stuff there - or he will pay dearly. What a dick!!!

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Love is a leap and you inspired me to jump . . ."

 

post a comment