Friday, June 03, 2005

Perhaps I should rename my blog.

The first title of this blog was "The Whirlwind Ahead". Life was much crazier then, but it is still crazy now. It's hard to explain. I feel like the weeks are flying by but I'm not really sure I was actually there. I want to be at a point where I have time to do the things I want to do and not just the things I have to do. Sunday is the only day I have to myself and I can't even enjoy that.

In the perfect world I . . .
  • wouldn't have to work so much to pay for summer school.
  • wouldn't spend the time I wasn't at work, in class or doing schoolwork.
  • would have a normal sleep pattern.
  • boys wouldn't be stupid ;)
THEN my summer would be perfect!

Well, I really have nothing to blog about since I have NO LIFE! Maybe I should find a more entertaining job. *sigh*

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Perhaps I should rename my blog."

 

Blogger Don Tate II said ... (4:02 PM) : 

In a perfect world, you wouldn't be doing summer school, you'd chill for awhile. Anyway, hope you're feeling better soon!

 

post a comment