Friday, May 13, 2005

Gearing up for finals

The part of the semester I have been dreading is here: finals started today. I will be taking a “blogging break” to concentrate on exams. My last one is Wednesday morning. Pray for me, think about me, wish me luck, meditate for me, send good thoughts or whatever else it is you do – I’m gonna need all of it!
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Gearing up for finals"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (7:30 PM) : 

I am linking your blog on mine.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Don Juan de Bubba:
Thanks!

 

Blogger Don Tate II said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Best of luck, Brea. Im sure you'll do well. You seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders, in addition to the cute hat. LOL at the smiley, they got a smiley for everything now!

 

Blogger Timothy K. Hamilton said ... (3:33 AM) : 

We will miss you, Good luck with exams!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Thanks for the well wishes all! I think exams went well.

 

post a comment