Saturday, April 30, 2005

Mapquest Fails Me Again

It ended up raining today, so I never went to the Sculpture Race - total bummer. Then I tried to go to the skills class with Trek - that didn't happen. Mapquest was completely wrong and all the gas station clerks could barely speak English. I got frustrated and just gave up. Just as I was about to head back home, there was a break in the rain. So Trek and I headed to the park.

That's my baby! Posted by Hello
Trek is so happy in the water and I let him play fetch until his heart's content (actually until it started raining). It was a spur of the moment trip and fortunately I always keep a pair of sandals in the car.


That's the way to be on a Saturday afternoon:
wet and sandy! Posted by Hello

UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't have a towel for Trek. I am really looking forward to the wet dog smell tomorrow. I hope my blanket offered some protection for my seats . . . Oh well, you suffer for those you love.


Trek lying down in the back seat.
He's so much cuter when he's tired! Posted by Hello
Another night with the books ahead - *sigh*. Oh well, looking forward to good food and good company tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Heads Turned for: "Mapquest Fails Me Again"

 

Blogger Uncle Enore said ... (12:26 PM) : 

How come you didn't let the pooch swim even after it started raining. Not likely he could get much wetter, is it?

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Uncle Enore:

You are hilarious! I hope you will continue to entertain me with your comments.

I wasn't swimming - that's why we left ;0)

 

Blogger Don Tate II said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Oh, you don't know how many times Mapquest has sent me in circles in the middle of the night and once almost got me car-jacked in the middle of the hood in Somewhere, Dallas. Strictly a Yahoo map guy myself.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (7:53 PM) : 

Don:

Almost car-jacked? Do tell!! I'm def done with mapquest too. Yahoo it is!

 

post a comment