Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Glad that's over!

I'm all better now. I've climbed out of that deep dark hole I was in late last night and into the wee hours of the morning. The tears finally came and all it took was a conversation to get the closure I needed. I have a lot to write about all of that, but I just don't feel like it right now. Anyway, the ocean is calm until the next storm. I hope that won't be any time soon. I'm fucking tired. Speaking of which, my sleep schedule is all messed up. From experience, I know this whole week is doomed to a dysfunctional sleep pattern. Wonderful.

One exam down and three to go *sigh* My brain is fried from raw emotion and studying. I'm sorry if this post is totally incoherent. Bare with me, it's almost over.

Now that I'm "all better now", I can write about my weekend: CPR course(boooooring), studying (yuck), kayak skills class (fun), dinner at Nichi Bei Kai (yummy! good company), babysitting (won't be wearing my Elmo T-shirt for a while and am seriously questioning ever having kids), studying (again), a little sleep (very little), more studying (*sniff*) and finally the phone call that sent me spiraling. ;0( Okay, now that I wrote that out, maybe my weekend wasn't so nice. In fact, I think all the studying I did made me immensely enjoy the little else I did - Because I just recounted a shitty weekend, yet I was under the false pretense that the weekend was good up until this very moment. Oh my, my brain is mush.

too -- much -- studying


Oh yeah, I restarted my photographic interview. Check it out! Maybe I should try getting some sleep now, 2am just snuck up on me. Psychology of Learning exam tomorrow. Pray for me - I'm going to need it . . .
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Glad that's over!"

 

post a comment