Friday, April 22, 2005

It's over!!!!

This morning I got up super early and showered until the hot water ran out. My fingers are all wrinkled, but damn that shower felt good. Week from hell doesn't even begin to describe . . . but I survived - barely. I'm going to Annapolis tonight to party. There are always plenty of cool people there - can we say Naval Academy?! Hee hee, I think we can. I am going to party like . . . like well . . . like I just had four exams in a row and it's not even finals week! (that's a mouth full) To guarantee a fun night, I am bringing along my two craziest girl friends. Watch out Annapolis - here we come!! (It is times like these, that I revert to a 16 year old girl - I don't much care - as I approach burn out, I think crazy fun is better than the alternative)

Smilely for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "It's over!!!!"

 

Blogger Don Tate II said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Ah! Like the hat! Have fun with your crazy girl friends. But not too crazy. There are some crazy folks out there. Here I am sounding all patronly, but I gotta daughter your age.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Aww - thanks for looking out for me! I'll be careful!

 

post a comment