Saturday, May 07, 2005

I haven't been in much of a writing mood lately.

I know you have missed my posts this week. I’m back now - you can wipe the tears. I had an interesting week but I am far too lazy to write about it. Right now, my thoughts are all jumbled and trying to compose a cohesive entry would require time and energy that I'm just not willing to spend. That was a long sentence. I will, however, share the randomness that is filling my head.

I hate school.

I made a grooming appointment for Trek – hope he doesn’t eat the groomer.

People are funny.

Stephanie is awesome. The more I get to know her – the more I like her - that’s a good thing – doesn’t happen often.

Friday night sloppiness - I will provide no further explanation. Sorry, no photos either.

I finally finished unpacking - shut up.

My goal of getting a Brazilian Bikini Wax has created some buzz - makes me smile - thought I'd share.

I’m still pissed off about this fucking hair cut.

My brother is graduating in 2 weeks – I feel old.

My friends think I’m going to be chopped up in little pieces – that freaks me out. Don’t ask.

People are introducing me to new music – how awesome is that?!

Yes, Bel Air still sucks.

I hate when stuff in the back of the fridge freezes - microwaved antipasto doesn't taste good.

It’s hard to buy a Mother’s Day card when you are pissed off at your mother.

I fucking hate spiders.

The water temperature needs to rise - NOW.

I love food - I should start running.

Thank God for e-mail – get in touch - stay in touch.
Not missing Yoni feels incredible - thanks Joel. Still anxious about seeing him though . . .
I lost 3 pounds – not sure how – but I’ll take it.

Reminiscing is fun.

I’m abrasive (had to be there).

Some risks are worth taking - I want to go camping.

Levern is making me Maryland crabs after school lets out – I love him.

I feel sorry for my Dad.
I usually keep my text books - not after this semester - I think I'll sell them instead of burning them - can never have too much cash.

Had lunch with Sally - I don’t miss PJC one bit. Apparently there has been a mass exodus - I feel sorry for everyone still stuck there.

Debbie is coming to visit soon – that makes me happy. We are having weekly dinner dates – that makes me happier.

An imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

My closet has way too much black, white, brown and beige – I must remedy that.

I need to paint more. I need to sleep more. I need to eat less.

Thank God for note cards.

Sometimes progress is slow - often patience is the real lesson to be learned.

Dr. McKenna thinks the world of me – I think she is quite awesome too.

Traffic sucks - people can’t drive – people are too damn nosy.

I’ve discovered a new way to show appreciation for good friendships - started sending short e-mails to friends after enjoying time spent with them - good response so far.

Nope, still not sick of Ani - I need to get her new album before the concert.

Trek is the cutest dog on Earth – I don’t care that I spoil him or take too many pictures of him - so shut up.

My professors this semester have been really awesome – I still hate school.



Hopefully, that cleared enough room for more crap.
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I haven't been in much of a writing mood lately."

 

Blogger Joel said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Welcome. My pleasure.

And, why, exactly, are your friends afraid you're going to be chopped into little pieces? ;)

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Joel:

Didn't I say don't ask? ;0)

 

post a comment