Thursday, July 28, 2005

WTF!!!!

What started out as a minor cough Monday night, has turned into a full blown head cold. WTF!!! I NEVER get sick and here it is the hottest week of the summer and I'm sneezing?! At least the coughing has subsided; I only cough when someone makes me laugh now. I sound like a duck - a sick duck with a sinus headache. I am so miserable. Feel sorry for me. ;(
(I tend to be a big baby when I'm sick but shhhhh don't tell anyone)

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "WTF!!!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

So I got it from YOU!

I just started sneezing and stuff headishness this morning and was thinking wtf? it's like midsummer? Funny to read this post.

Hope you feel better though.

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Sorry.

With your duck voice we will just have to call you Daffy.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Hey there, I hope you feel better.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:17 AM) : 

Bane:
Sorry I got you sick! ;)

Don Juan de Bubba:
How about Daisy Duck instead?

Princess Dominique:
Thanks - I am on the road to recovery!!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Nikki:
Thanks :)

 

Blogger Brea said ... (3:27 PM) : 

Thanks Myrah! :)

 

post a comment