Sunday, August 07, 2005

I hate these damn things

What is this, "National Forwards/Tag Week"?! I received three this week alone. Enough!!!! To humor the annoying people that send these things, I am going to answer them. But THAT IS IT!!!! This is my ONE for the next 12 months - so don't bother sending any more!! (I have combined them for simplicity, so feel free NOT to read this post, it is rather long.)

  1. What time did you wake up? 7 am, 11 ish, and 12ish. Hey, it's Sunday, I'm allowed.
  2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, duh!! (What a dumb question)
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't even remember, how sad is that?! I know it was with Yoni but I can't remember what we saw...
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on Discovery Health and most shows on Animal Planet. I'm not a big TV person, so I can't really narrow it down to just one show. Sorry.
  5. What is your middle name? Lorena and it is not pronounced like the Bobbit woman. It is pronounced, Lô´r-ē-nə.
  6. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian, yum!
  7. What foods do you dislike ? Now THAT is a short list. I do not like brussel sprouts, mushrooms, pork, and most seafood (I like crabs and fish, everything else is out). Other than that, I'll eat anything.
  8. What is your favorite potato chip? Not a big chip fan unless of course it is chocolate chip.
  9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I currently do not have a CD obsession - I need to remedy that.
  10. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda 626. The first car I bought all by myself :0) She turned 100,000 last week and this week she's getting a new alternator :0/
  11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Lurkey
  12. When it comes to a purse, do you prefer black or brown? Neither actually, but if I had to choose I'd say black.
  13. Favorite item of clothing? Cute tops.
  14. If you could go any place in the world, where would you go? Alaska
  15. What color is your bathroom? Aqua
  16. Favorite brand of clothing? Express, L.E.I. & Paris Blues -Here is a bad combination: I'm short, have 'back', and am not conservative enough for the petite section. But those three manufactures seem to understand that - I'd just like to take a moment to say thank you ;0)
  17. Where would you retire to? Somewhere warm with my future husband.
  18. Favorite time of day? Late night - I seem to be most productive after midnight.
  19. What was your most memorable birthday? Dinner party at the condo. Yes, I spent my birthday preparing dinner for my friends but I loved every minute of it! I would like to thank my late grandmother for handing down the best spaghetti sauce recipe on earth.
  20. Where were you born? Southern California baby!!
  21. Favorite sport to watch? Anything live - but I'd much rather play than watch.
  22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
  23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Come on now, that's an easy one. I love breakfast but I don't feel the need to get up in the morning to eat it. Night owl most definitely.
  24. What is your shoe size? 8.5, damn near Bigfoot.
  25. Do you have any pets? Yup, my doggie, Trek.
  26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? Nothing I haven't already told them...
  27. What did you want to be when you were little? A plastic surgeon specializing in burn victims. Then I took chemistry in college. There will be no medical school for me. Now teaching is my passion.
  28. What were you meant to be doing today? I am supposed to be at the International Festival downtown. I'm instead cleaning and organizing my dungeon of a room.
  29. What book are you currently reading? Psychopharmocology - not by choice.
  30. What is your favorite color? Green - not dark, not light, but just right.
  31. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. Mmmmmmmm!
  32. What is the next big thing in your life? Graduation, I hope.
  33. What are you wearing right now? Green running shorts and a yellow sports top.
  34. What was the last fun thing you did? I'll just say it was last night, no further details ;0)
  35. What is your most most prized material possession? My baby Mazda.
  36. What was the first thing you did when you woke up this morning? Looked at the clock and went back to sleep.
  37. What is your best feature? My smile???
  38. What's on your bedside table? Don't have one, my bed is lofted.
  39. What do you eat when you raided the fridge late at night? Huh?!
  40. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? I wouldn't - EVER.
  41. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Spiders
  42. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment? I just get quiet. Not sure I have a physical habit.
  43. What do you carry with you at all times? My camera.
  44. What do you miss most about being little? What don't I miss?
  45. Are you happy with your given name? Yes, I just hate having to repeat it a million times and have people STILL say it wrong.
  46. How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year? Priceless.
  47. What color is your bedroom? Cream
  48. Have you ever been in a play? Several musicals: King & I, Annie, & Wizard of Oz. There are others but I played such a small role in them I can't even remember what they were.
  49. Have you ever been in love? Yes and I don't regret a single moment of it. I think next time will be even better.
  50. Do you talk a lot? When I'm around people I know.
  51. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?Occasionally
  52. Do you think you're cute? As a button ;0)
  53. Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? No, but dumb questions like this does.
  54. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Speaking of annoying...
  55. What is your style? It has been recently described as "hippie-sheik". I like whatever I feel comfortable in and that tends not to be mainstream.
  56. Any piercings? Four in the right ear, three in the left, and my belly.
  57. What taste is in your mouth? Raspberry tea.
  58. What is the weather like? Eh.
  59. What is your favorite drink? A tie between a Margarita and a lemon drop.
  60. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Anything outdoors.
  61. What makes you happy? Having fun with someone I care about.

WHEW!!!!!! That was CRAZY! That's it folks - no more e-mails and no tagging. I'm telling you right now - I am not responding.

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I hate these damn things"

 

post a comment