Monday, January 05, 2009

Streeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!

My, my, my! It has be a loooong time since I have blogged. Today I felt like writing, so here I am. I'm so happy to welcome in a new year. I don't waste time making resolutions for they are usually broken before spring gets here. I instead make commitments. Commitments to myself. What can I do this year to lead a happier, healthier life? This year I have made four commitments to myself. The first days of the new year are always exciting as I plan out exactly the steps I need to take to keep my commitments.

My life looks much different than it did the last time I wrote a blog entry. I'm not going to take the time now to describe that transformation. Today was a GREAT day and for some reason blogging came to mind. Perhaps I'm back for 2009?

Heads Turned for: "Streeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!"

 

Blogger Johnnie Avocado said ... (8:23 AM) : 

you're back....awesome!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Welcome back...Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Good to see you back after a year and a half!

 

Blogger crallspace said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Glad you're back.

 

post a comment