Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life is Good!

I should be in bed right now because I need to be at work super early tomorrow. However, I am so excited about life right now that I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. So why try?

Why am I so excited? Let me count the ways....


  1. My brother is dating a girl I love. He's happy which makes me even happier.


  2. I have awesome friends.



  3. Spring is here!


  4. The last couple of weeks have brought with them fun trips. Like the National Aquarium in Baltimore

    and the National Zoo in Washington, D.C.



  5. I have a new job! Great money and I can ride my bike there!! I'm finally leaving the corporate world - hopefully for good.


  6. I'm driving across country with one of my best friends as she relocates to the west coast. We get to go camping together across the U.S. and get a very personal extended good-bye.


  7. Simon continues to fill the four-legged companion void in my life.


  8. My Mom has come out of winter hibernation and we have started weekly dates.


  9. I spoiled myself today with a mini shopping spree.


  10. I'm getting my first tattoo.


  11. I'm living in a city that isn't perfect but that I have carved a life out in and I love. I can take a two minute walk to the water and see amazing sights like this.


  12. I'm attending an outdoor leadership course with Outward Bound in the fall where I will be certified to start trip leading. It is a huge step towards reaching my goal of entering a new career as an outdoor educator. Yay!


  13. After visiting Washington, D.C. and seeing the flags at half-mass firsthand, I helped my company raise thousands of dollars for the VT tragedy memorial fund last week. It left me with the feeling that I had made a contribution to the healing of the students, faculty and families involved.


I'm sure there is so much more if I sat and gave it more thought. But I do need to get to bed. It is just so awesome how so many things are coming together! Yay!!


What is something great going on in your life?

Heads Turned for: "Life is Good!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 AM) : 

Looks like you enjoy great times at the moment :) And Germany got spring as well since a copule of weeks what also makes life great out here :D

 

Blogger Paula D. said ... (9:42 AM) : 

What a great post!!!! Kudos to you for pursuing your dream job. I want to leave corporate America as well. Right now I am glad to have a great supportive family that I will be visiting Memorial Day weekend for a big cook-out!

 

Blogger Asghar Javed said ... (11:45 AM) : 

You are lucky Brea on many accounts, Most of all for knowing your blessngs and counting them; honest.

 

Blogger SG said ... (12:33 PM) : 

That's so wonderful!

I'm glad everything is going so well for you.

Here are two great things going on for me: having a baby and getting married!!! :) :) :)

 

Blogger Edz said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Brea, Brea... Your planets are finally lining up to give you what you deserve. I'm so happy for you... Just keep the positive attitudes.
Thanks for visiting!

 

Blogger kathi said ... (1:56 PM) : 

You are amazing. What great things are going on for you, and I love how much you appreciate everything!
You are so blessed to have such great friends, and I LOVE the cross country trip, that has got to be the coolest thing!
Congrats on all the excellent things that are coming together for you, you deserve them.

I would like an explanation of what the symbolism for the tattoo is for you...if you don't mind sharing. :)

Hugs!

Oh, great thing in my life...hmmmm...every day with my boys makes me smile. Big smiles!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (7:03 PM) : 

So happy for you. Feel free to stop by on your road trip! :)

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (10:29 PM) : 

So happy for you BB! Pics are awesome and everything that's happening to you is really so great! I like #13 most.

Best of blessings!

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Your life is so full...that's great. I may have to follow suit. There are plenty of things I'm happy about but the outdoors, wow, a girl after my heart. That's wonderful!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (12:05 AM) : 

It's great to hear that things are going so well for you. Wow an outdoor educator-just the thing for you. Wishing you many more happy events, dream come true and great outdoor activities.

 

Blogger The OE said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Will that tatoo have my secret agent code name in it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Great going freind.
Is that tatoo you have is parmanent?


RITA PIT

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

 

post a comment