Thursday, June 22, 2006

Family Fishing Trip

Guess who caught the biggest fish on our annual family fishing trip?

Reeling in that 24.5 inch fish was pretty impressive. But not as impressive as this:








I love my new camera :) (full size photos available on my flickr account)

Heads Turned for: "Family Fishing Trip"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

I told you that the sony is a good choive as well - really nice pictures you got!

 

Blogger josie said ... (9:37 PM) : 

oh gosh, that sunset was sweet.

 

Blogger Scott said ... (10:36 PM) : 

Great photos. that is a great fish.

Scott

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Check you out! Outstanding catch. Love the pics too.

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (9:32 AM) : 

That's prety cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

The sunset photo is just phenomenal. How many minutes apart did you get those shots, btw?

And the fish is indeed impressive!

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Awesome fish, thanks for letting me see the sun set!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:25 AM) : 

Good catch!

Beautiful shots of the sunset!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Marz:
Just a minute or less. The sunset was incredibly fast once it was over the water. You could literally watch it go under the horizon - it was amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Those were some hot pictures you took and the sunset was nice too...LOL.
I'm glad you got the camera, cuz now we get to see more through your eyes. especially with the amount of things you involve yourself with.

Peace

 

Blogger Sangindiva said ... (3:07 PM) : 

ALRIGHT GURL!!!

First of all am so glad you got a camera-
the pics are AMAZING!

And you are just livin' your life like it's GOLDEN girl!!!
Fishing, hiking, camping, voulenteering- girl you
"just do it" and I love it :)

Thanks for the share!

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (9:15 PM) : 

You always have the most fun!

 

Blogger Lyrically speaking said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Nice nice pics, the sunset is immaculate

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (3:55 PM) : 

That looks so pretty. Congrats on the fish. I have never caught anything that big. Then again I haven't been fishing in years. Can't wait to see more pics.

 

Blogger kathi said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Wow, I'm loving the new camera too! Great shots. Really beautiful.

You're such a cutie, and showing off that fish, good for you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

If you really like fishing I need to connect you with my friend Rani from MYSPACE. She lives in one of the best places to fish on planet earth.

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (8:36 PM) : 

anon was me by the way

 

Blogger Rose said ... (12:16 AM) : 

You are too amazing, catching that huge fish.What can't you do? Anyway that is the most spectacular sunset I've seen on camera.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

What beautiful pictures... reminds me that I need a vacation! But when my life gets too busy to take the time for a vacation, I always make some time for a shiatsu massage so that life doesn't take me down with it!

 

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said ... (3:29 PM) : 

look at u...u probably need to be hosting an espn fishing special....how to catch fish w/brea...i smell a reality show!!! i came up with it first!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 AM) : 

beautiful pix!

 

Blogger Kuan Gung said ... (12:38 AM) : 

Clever...thank you

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

man, i love fishing. but i havn't done it in so long... i'm missing it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM) : 

the above by me... crude clay.

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (3:27 PM) : 

AWESOME PHOTOS...YOU GET OUT AND ABOUT..:)

 

post a comment