Monday, June 19, 2006

Taken by: MY NEW CAMERA!!!


"Why are you taking another picture of me?"



"I will not smile for the camera, I am a princess, you cannot tell me what to do!"



No caption necessary

Heads Turned for: "Taken by: MY NEW CAMERA!!!"

 

Blogger Scott said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Love the dogs and love the sky. Hope that you are doing well.

Scott

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

The sky looks just great!

 

Blogger Sangindiva said ... (6:33 AM) : 

The last picture is my davorite-
the open road!! YAY!
*waving* Hi Brea!!

 

Blogger Paula D. said ... (3:28 PM) : 

That last pic is beautiful! Good shot :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM) : 

That's a pretty amazing camera that you have. I remember that I faved one of the sunset photos that you uploaded to Flickr, because of the detail that you (and your camera) captured. Beautiful!

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (6:23 PM) : 

I LOVE THAT SKY PIC....BEAUTIFUL!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (12:12 AM) : 

All really great photos. Makes me want to scratch some puppy ears.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:06 AM) : 

Nice shots, especially the last one.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Beautiful photos. I love animals. Enjoy the camera Brea!

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (9:18 AM) : 

That sunset is gorgeous. My little camera could never capture such a shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 PM) : 

WONDERFUL! Love that last photo!

 

Blogger No_the_game said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Hello Brea

I wanted to stop by to thank you personally for checking our blog and leaving comments. I truelly appreciate them. I must admist pictures are astonishing. What camera do you use? I am looking to buy a new camera :)

Love you and appreciate you,
No_the_GAME

 

Blogger No_the_game said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Ok Brea forget about my question about the camera. I scroll down to read more and saw it :)

Luv,
No_the_GAME

 

Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Very nice shots. Looks like you're enjoying that camera!

 

Blogger kathi said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Awww, sweet pups! Honey, I love that sky shot, that is truly amazing! Well done!

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Hey, lady! Love the pics...last one absolutely breathtaking.

 

Blogger josie said ... (9:39 PM) : 

this sweet too!!!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (12:30 AM) : 

Great pictures!

 

post a comment