Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still moving...

Unnecessary Objects
NO CHEATING - IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN THE ORIGINAL POST! Answers will be posted on Monday
Originally posted November 16 2005 @ 1:05 am

If you have ever had the misfortune to read one of my TMI posts, you already know my opinion on underwear - wear when necessary. Before I give you my rules, let's see how well you do with these snapshots. Post your answers in the comments section. Deem each photo either necessary (N) or unnecessary (U).

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.


8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Heads Turned for: "Still moving..."

 

Blogger Scott said ... (1:04 PM) : 

1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12 are the Unnecessary and the rest are necessary???

This is so random...

Scott

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I won this last time. Lol. I don't know what that says about me...

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (4:57 PM) : 

I love it when you do this....:)I don't have anything to say...I didn't see any heels in these pics!

 

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said ... (3:31 PM) : 

11. y
12.n
10.y
9.n
8.y
7.n
6.n
5.n
4.y
3.n
2.n
1.n..
did i win...oh boy!!!this is exciting...

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (6:53 PM) : 

i remember this but dont remember the answers.

 

Blogger ~^^~L*C~^^~ said ... (12:54 AM) : 

Hey this is cool... so interactive! I love this layout of the blog - OMG - been so long since I've checked out blogs. I don't know what to say about the pics except they are interesting! I think they're all necessary - taken from different angles and shows different perspectives. I really like # 3 - that's my fave!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

1. N
2. U
3. U
4. N
5. N
6. N
7. N
8. N
9. N
10.N
11.N
12.N

By these answers, I am not counting the bra. I know I am totally wrong because I wear underwear all the time.. well, except for in the shower. Haha!

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (12:10 AM) : 

So many nice disign changes while I was away. How are you?

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (4:16 PM) : 

I know the rules, but I didn't do well at all last time..lol. I kind of want to cheat, cause I know where the answers are..lol.

1. U
2. N
3. U
4. U
5. U
6. U
7. U
8. N
9. N
10.U
11.N
12. U

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:42 AM) : 

This is just for those photos:
1U
2U
3U
4U
5U
6U
7U
8N
9U
10U
11N

Females can go without underwaer most of the time. Males must always wear underwear, don't want any accidents happening!
12U

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I won't cheat. I know the answers. :)

 

Blogger Brea said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Original Comments:
Jeni Angel said...
01. N
02. N
03. U
04. U
05. N
06. U
07. U
08. N
09. U
10. N
11. N
12. N


princessdominique said...
I'd say that #11 was the only N and everything else U. I'm with you--they look cute and the fabric is soft but they're just to bothersome for me at least 99% of the time. I love this post and may do it if you don't mind.


Goddess said...
I agree with princessdominique but I'm going to throw #2 into the necessary column too because it looks like you're wearing pantyhose and pantyhose without undies would hurt, wouldn't it? :)

And I'm totally with you on the concept. Only where when necessary. ;)


Kaz said...
I agree with all the above. And you do have the body and the grace to handle it!


Storm said...
Okay, I really don't think it's necessary to wear any under any of the clothes in the pictures. If I HAD to choose one I would have to say #11.


Nick said...
I agree with Storm, just the short skirt moght draw some, or maybe too much attention if you sit or bend in a certain way. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT speaking from a males point of view, for a female underwear is never necessary. I like easy access!!!!


Miz JJ said...
I would say N for #6 (jeans aren't exactly soft), #8 (looks like you may be working out) and #11 (when you sit down you may want the added protectio).


Edz said...
#4, 6, 11 so necessarty... the others not necessary


Don Juan de Bubba said...
I think this is a trick question and the answer is going to be none, but I would say 8 and 11


Rose said...
Only 12 would be necessary


Anonymous said...
1. U
2. U
3. U
4. N
5. N
6. N
7. N
8. N
9. N
10. N
11. N
12. U

 

post a comment