Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday and Friday just blend together sometimes

So my Thursday Thirteen is late - again. Ask me if I care. Anyway, this has been a difficult week. Difficult is an understatement. I thought I'd end the week on a lighter note:

Thirteen Things that make Brea Happy

1. Dark chocolate
2. Spending time in nature
3. Road trips
4. Doing something thoughtful and unexpected for someone
5. A walk on the beach
6. Good sex
7. Reminiscing
8. Good food
9. My dog
10. Obtaining a goal
11. Planning and the pay off
12. Making and spending money
13. A sincere compliment


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

What makes you happy?

Heads Turned for: "Thursday and Friday just blend together sometimes"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Some more sun would make me more happy at the moment and a little warmer tempratures with it.

 

Blogger Scott said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Sounds like a pretty solid 13 things. Some or all could be arranged to occur in nature.

Scott

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Things that make me happy are God, family, friends, boyfriend, coffee, good food, a meal that doesn't make me stuffed but just satisfied, a good book, getting a good mark on a project, gummy fruit candies, design and writing. I'm sure I have more, but I can't think of them right now.

I have to agree with you on the 1st point. Chocolate is good stuff. In moderation, of course! =)

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (10:28 AM) : 

My family makes me happy. So does a great glass of wine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

right now, i know 1 thing for sure that'll make me happy... that'd be when everything i'm going thru right now is working out well...

 

Blogger Rose said ... (3:23 AM) : 

God, family and good health for me and my friends..

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (6:32 PM) : 

making and spending money make me happy too!

Also, family, friends, and food.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Scott:
Awesome observation.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (3:55 PM) : 

:)

 

Blogger Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Love the new look. I am printing the page out so I can catch up on all the posts I've missed.

 

Blogger crallspace said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Those all make me happy as well.

 

post a comment