Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Long time , no write.

It's been weeks since I really felt like blogging. Perhaps my blogging life is coming to an end? I just don't seem to have the motivation I once had for it. I'll give it another month....
Well, anyway, I do have good news to report. I had a date this past Friday and it went really well. Actually what started out as a lunch date ended up being an all day marathon. We were having such a good time that it just kept going and going. It started with him making me lunch (fried tofu, potatoes, and homemade fruit salad) then we went to the American Visionary Art Museum, to the National Aquarium, to dinner, and finally to the hookah bar. I had a great time. It was so refreshing to have a cute guy my age with his life together, say and do all the right things. We had plans to get together on Sunday but the noreaster took care of that. Since I had to work on Valentine's Day, he surprised me by coming to my job. After work we went out and grabbed drinks with some of my friends and then kissed under the moonlight in the parking lot before going our separate ways. (I know some of my readers want to know: yes, he's a great kisser) We have plans for Friday. I can't remember the last time I had an instant physical attraction and intellectual connection with someone. It seems like my whole life the guys I dated "grew on me". I'm really excited to see where things go.
In other news, my H.S. crush found me on myspace. How crazy is that?! He messaged me today. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about him! I was so shy around him all through H.S. My does time fly. So maybe we'll be friends in the end?
I think I've answered my own question about matches made in cyberspace. Be careful, be selective, and have fun!
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Long time , no write."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

that's so GREAT, girl!!!!!! ;) hope you all the best... just enjoy every single moment without worrying 'what's next'

i'm glad for you.... happy belated v-day! ;)

 

Blogger Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Lucky luck you! The newness is always sweet, enjoy it. Aren't hookah bars great?!? Don't stop blogging! Geez I just started with you here! You can't leave now!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Hehe...I was kind of right then. I hope that you enjoyed your Valentine's Day...and just keep it easy. That's always the best way but I guess you know.

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (8:30 PM) : 

Sounds like things are going well for you on the dating front. But I doubt you have ever had any problems except for choosing well.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (9:12 PM) : 

oooooh girl, what a date! Okay, I am going to try not to get too excited (cause when you do....). But you said that he was cute,your age, and has his life together anf that's good. Glad to see your out having fun.

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (4:53 AM) : 

gee girl, hope ucan see my biggg smile now! *hugs* i'm happy for you! it really feels good to see you happy. i'm glad you have a good company, for some reasoni feel so positive about this - and that's because of these words that you wrote:
"be careful, be selective, have fun!"
whew, all-day marathon sure sounds nice to me! keep us updated ok?

Thanks BB, love ya girl!

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Hopefully you'll continue to blog, we'll miss you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

How sweet! It went well; I am so happy for you! I hope that it continues to go well for you and this guy! I am also glad that you had a good experience with matches made on the internet! You are living proof that this very thing that has been percieved as creepy is in fact successful in some instances. =)

 

Blogger Ms.Honey said ... (3:36 PM) : 

Aww that sounds nice. Glad you had fun make sure you let us know what happens on the next outing (smile) I had a high school crush....we went on a couple of dates and I realized that I didn't have anything to be crushing over lol

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (3:52 PM) : 

He sounds like fun Brea! Kissing is my favorite!

 

Blogger BrainSyke said ... (4:26 PM) : 

I've had much fun and memories with cyber friends..who almost turned life friends for life..and then all we were left was some good memories.

Thats important. I got to learn and experience a lot. It all fun and good :-)

 

Blogger Mocha said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Well I must say it's refreshing to hear of a great date, cuz lord knows I've had some terrible ones lately.

You're giving me faith!

Have fun with it..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

good luck with the boy....but dont stop your blog!

 

Blogger Fahd Mirza said ... (2:01 AM) : 

very refreshing, and how do you define a great kiss?

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Congrats on the date!

Ya know, I had stopped feeling my blog, too, and then I realized that it just wasn't serving me anymore. I was dissatisfied (sp?) not with blogging but with the blog itself. I had to sit down and really think - what do I want this blog to do? What do I need it to do? And so I changed it up and ever since I've been joyously blogging daily. :)

Just something to consider.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Wow, wow... Well done chuck!!! I hope it works out for you.

Erm... I get the don't feel like blogging feeling very often!

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Congrats on your date. He sounds like a good guy.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Sounds like a wonderful date! I hope tonight's date will be even better :)

Keep blogging!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:38 PM) : 

Almost everybody have been complaining about blogging days coming to an end. Once yuh have something to share you can always blog. Just nee to take a break at times.

Goo to hear about your dates. Hope the next date will be just as good or even better. Enjoy yourself.

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (12:42 AM) : 

Gettin' up, gettin' out, and gettin' somethin' I see! Good for you, lady! Blessings!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (2:02 AM) : 

Congrats' he sounds great...cooked for you and made a homemade fruit salad...that sounds too yummy. You can't stop blogging. We'd miss you.....

 

Blogger Cherise said ... (10:28 AM) : 

That's really Great Brea! Goodluck!

 

Blogger brooklyn babe said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Oh I love good dates! Glad to hear!
And I feel the same way about you, on the bloggin tip, think I long lost my bloggin mojo.

Peace
Bk

 

Blogger Aud*2020 said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Oh, don't leave! It seems like everyone's in a blogging slump, me included. It can be so much to keep up with sometimes, but you gotta admit it's fun. ;)

What an awesome date! Sounds like the way things should be. A guy our age with his self together? Few and far to come by!!!!

 

Blogger Anhoni Patel said ... (9:11 PM) : 

nice date. I love when people cook for me. Instant love.

 

Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said ... (11:51 AM) : 

thats every where, not just cyberville hon

 

Blogger Brea said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Fahd:
A great kiss is slow and tender. It makes you feel connected with the other person. A great kiss tunes you into the other person - their smell, the pattern of their breathing, a the feel of their lips. It's hard to explain...

Teen-Life:
myspace.com/brea7md

 

Blogger Masood Ahmed said ... (8:04 AM) : 

u really enjoyed........that's wonderful!! moonlight and romance.........why is this connection so strong?

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I hope you don't abandon blogging all together. I was reading some of your archived stuff and it's good. Even made me download some Ani DiFranco. Lol!

 

Blogger JaG said ... (2:19 AM) : 

I got here from 43things.com and one of your goals was to keep bloggin girl!!

What happened?

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (1:04 PM) : 

What up lady! Thanks for checking on me. Big hugs!~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

hey girl... what's going on with you? :) busy with the 'date'? ;) i totally understand that :D you have fun, k? :)

 

post a comment