Monday, January 30, 2006

Great Weekend

Fortunately, an awesome weekend usually follows a shitty week. The weather felt like spring. I laughed with friends. I rested. I ate. That's all it takes to make me happy.
My brother moved back to school this weekend. Looks like he was bored the night before....

I found this pic on my camera :) Posted by Picasa

Even Trek had a fab weekend. Sunday, I went with friends to Mariner point with the dogs. Trek went swimming and running for a couple hours. He was good and tired by the time we left.


My friend's dog is running up the ramp. The big green arrow should help you id Trek. Posted by Picasa

School starts today and the past was over yesterday.

Heads Turned for: "Great Weekend"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Trek had more fun than me, i was at work all weekend and I'm back this evening.

 

Blogger Trula said ... (10:57 PM) : 

I love reading your blog. You really are such a joyful person.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

argghh, i can't believe school starts again... :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 AM) : 

Looks like fun to just hang out like that...well for that I'll be off in about a month :)

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (3:23 AM) : 

sometimes I miss school

 

Blogger Fahd Mirza said ... (7:03 AM) : 

I am so glad you are feeling good. School....not at all I miss.

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Have a wonderful semester!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (3:17 PM) : 

looks like you just took a break and now school again......have fun...Trek is...(LOL)

 

Blogger Anhoni Patel said ... (4:54 PM) : 

I'm glad you had a good weekend. I just read your post from last week; rough.

Make lists. Lists are good.

Are you stil working that job from the Fall? Could you get another, more fun gig?

 

Blogger kathi said ... (9:29 PM) : 

I love the last line 'the past was over yesterday'. Is that yours?? How simple and profound. Very cool.
I love taking our dogs to swim. They love being free, don't they. Good times.

 

Blogger Aud*2020 said ... (11:15 PM) : 

But then I've also noticed that shitty weeks often come after excellent weeekends. Oops, being a pessimist here. Hope that's not the case for you! I've been lovin' this spring weather, too, though!

 

Blogger Abreu, Jorge said ... (3:42 PM) : 

That's a really funny picture of your brother. You think he was bored? You seem to be doing better... Or atleast getting over some things. Good luck and I wish you the best.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (4:37 PM) : 

You brother is cute.

 

Blogger Bougie Black Boy said ... (11:50 AM) : 

hook up georgiapeach with yoru brotha, before Curious1 takes her.

 

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said ... (1:45 PM) : 

It felt great to hear that... Finally, you are enjoying and going back to school.

Have a great time!

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (10:44 PM) : 

YOu and your brother look alot alike in that pic

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (4:38 AM) : 

Good to know that things are moving forward BB! congrats and keep that smile on ur pretty face!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Stunner:
Sorry, hope next weekend is better.

Trula:
Thanks :)

'ka:
I know... ;(

Kat:
Lucky you! Best of luck with final exams and projects.

Friar Tuck:
I have no idea what you mean. lol

Fahd Mirza:
Thanks.

Goddess:
Long time no see. Thanks!

Rose:
That break flew by - didn't it?!

Anhoni:
Lists are great - I always feel better after writing them. I'm still at the fall job and am considering looking for something else. It is just hard to find something that will work around my class schedule.

Kathi:
Yup - that was my line :)

Double Oh No:
I hope you haven't jinxed me!!

Teen Life:
More times than not, I think.

DIVA:
You can finish up the semester for me - I wouldn't mind. ;) Well, I hope you catch something good!

curious1:
MUCH better - thanks!

Georgia Peach:
He is quite the cutie! Sweetheart too.

Bougie Black Boy:
LMAO!

Hasan:
Awwww, thanks!

Brotha Buck:
Humph - never heard that one before. People say I look like my Mom and Dad all the time but never my brother. Interesting.

Asian Smiles:
Thank you!!!!

 

post a comment