Friday, January 13, 2006

Intentions

My intention was to sit down and write a post about the end of 2005 and the start of a new year. But now that I am in front of the computer, I'm not really feeling inspired. Maybe next week....

This week has been fantastic so far. With the break-neck pace of the holidays over, I have time for me again. In fact, since I had the last two days off, I have busied myself doing all the things I didn't have the time or energy to do over recent weeks. It feels good to have so much cleared out of my head. I still have a lot to finish but I think I can get it done on Sunday (my designated ME day).

As I prepare to write my 2005 reflection, I would love some feedback over at 100 Things. So CLICK HERE to read my New Year post and leave a comment. Please and Thank you! Have a great weekend all!!!

Smiley for the Day: