Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Friday!

I just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend!!! I hope the weekend holds fun and/or relaxation. I'm going for relaxation this weekend. Trek just nearly killed himself running from me. I just don't get it . . .

Was it something I said?Posted by Picasa

Today on 100 Things: Body Modification

Heads Turned for: "Happy Friday!"

 

Blogger Anhoni Patel said ... (8:24 PM) : 

You're a smurf. I love masks. I had this great blue one as well. And, for some reason it totally freaked my grandmother out and everytime I put it on she ran out of the room and couldn't face me. Good times.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 AM) : 

Relaxing is always good, especially for the soul.
What was your dog doing? I hope he is well after all.

 

Blogger see-through faith said ... (5:21 AM) : 

ROFL

enjoy your sabbath day of rest and relaxation :)

 

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said ... (10:44 AM) : 

You have a wonderful weekend too!

relax and have fun...

 

Blogger kathi said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Third time to comment, it's not taking me...go figure! I was saying you've got more courage than me. But then come to think of it, maybe I'd look better this way. Hmmmmmmm.

Have a great weekend, hon. Go have some of that 'fun'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM) : 

LOL! That's a classic example as to why dogs shouldn't run from their masters. Karma doesn't exempt dogs, hehehe!

Hope you have a good weekend! Based on the picture, you look like you're starting on that relaxation right away!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (11:38 PM) : 

You do look kinds scary here....but in a fun way

 

Blogger Rose said ... (2:06 AM) : 

We all need relaxation and rest....
enjoy

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (1:45 PM) : 

LOL!!!!

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend!

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (3:00 PM) : 

LOL

... Oh wait, I just realized me and Brownsoul were about to have the exact same comment.

Creepy ...

 

Blogger Brea said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Anhoni:
That's funny.

JazeGma2:
Lol - I have no problem with people seeing me at my worse. And yes, it is pamper Brea weekend!

Kat:
Trek was running away from me b/c I scared him with the mask on. He refused to come out from under my desk until it was removed. It was pretty funny.

See-through faith, Hasan, Kathi, Marz & Brownsoul:
Thanks, you too :)

Don Juan de Bubba:
Trek would agree with the scary part - but I don't think he found anything fun about it!

Rose:
Absolutely!

Goddess:
Great minds...

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (12:52 AM) : 

This is too funny...I can see Trek running right now...lol:)

Funky is chewing the shoes over here....what do I do for that? Help! before I jump out the window!!:)

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (2:03 AM) : 

How did it go?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 AM) : 

i really like the pix of you with the mask.... :D it shows that you're comfortable about yourself... and it's a GOOD THANG! :)

 

Blogger Fahd Mirza said ... (2:52 AM) : 

To make my weekend good, I should have read your blog on friday instead of monday. :(

 

Blogger Brea said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Mz.Dee~Dee:
Girl I have never seen his 93 lb. self move so fast! At first I didn't know what startled him. Then I just laughed and laughed. Poor thing!

OH NO - NOT THE SHOES!!!! Well, you just need to get any and everything out of reach until the puppy stops teething. Get lots of chew toys - so he ruins a $5 toy and not your expensive ass shoes. I know how you feel about shoes girl!

Shirazi:
Everything was great up until Saturday evening & all day Sunday. Hope you had a great weekend.

'Ka:
Thanks!

Fahd:
Just read it again this Friday ;)

 

post a comment