Monday, November 14, 2005

100 Days

I started another blog. I have three inspirations:
  1. 43 Things. I've had "identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)" on my list FOREVER. I haven't listed a single thing - not one. Sad really.
  2. You people and your tags and forwards. I've posted TWICE on how I dislike tags or forwards that require me to answer a bunch of questions. Not only that, but I never respond to them. Believe it or not, I STILL get tagged and e-mailed (although with much less frequency). This very blog is all about me. I don't talk about politics, the human condition, religion - just me, myself and I. I even did a Q&A session! What else could you possible want to know about me?!! I just don't get it.
  3. New templates in blogland. It took me a long time to customize this blogger template. Now I look around blogland and see that people go to other sites for entirely different templates! Quite frankly, I'm jealous but too damn lazy to do anything about. Besides, although the template is boring, I like the colors, fonts, and sidebar here. Do I really want to go through all the work to re-create that? Not so much.

Soooooo. . . . to complete my goal on 43 Things, appease people that cannot seem to learn enough about me, and get a new look without much effort - I have created a new blog. I will post on it everyday, for the next 100 days. The entries may be one word, they may be one page. They may be deep, they may be surface. They may be funny, they may be serious. They may be . . . I think you should have the point by now. Posting begins tomorrow. To visit, just say "Brea, Brea" or click here.

Heads Turned for: "100 Days"

 

Blogger My Daily Struggles said ... (3:24 PM) : 

You tell 'em, soul sister.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (3:41 PM) : 

Do you mind if I post your profile pic on my blog tomorrow? I am writing a post on my intrepretation of beauty.

 

Blogger Jeni Angel said ... (5:01 PM) : 

So . . . .does this mean you won't be posting here anymore, for the next 100 days or will you be posting on both?

Sorry for all the questions . . .and by the way. . .I like this blog template-not boring at all.

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (5:03 PM) : 

So now you are so important that you need two blogs! LOL.

Just kidding.

I will probably be checking both.

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (6:56 PM) : 

You are so funny...

"100 things" is a great idea...I look forward to it!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:25 AM) : 

Gary:
Lol - I think I did!

Georgia Peach:
Oooo - you want my pic for a post about beauty?! That's funny. I guess you could write about how NOT to dress. Yes, you may use my pic, I'll be looking forward to the post.

Jeni Angel:
I'll continue my regular posts here. Glad you like my blog template - makes me feel better :) And you don't have to apologize for asking me a question - as long as it is not in a tag ;)

Don Juan de Bubba:
Not important at all - just an idea that popped into my head.

Brownsoul & Little Princess:
Thanks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:57 AM) : 

I need a unique template myself. I think I will sit downa and design one when I have the time.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Stunner:
That's great. I would love to see an orginal template.

Storm:
Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

I like the spontaneity of the other blog. That's so liberating! I wish you good luck for both blogs and I'll make sure that I check them both.

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Geez, thanks for the warning, I guess I won't be tagging you. :-)

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I'm on my way now...:)

"Brea, Brea"

Dangit! it didn't work:)

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:12 AM) : 

Marz:
Thanks hun!

Michelle:
If this post doesn't get my point across I give up - you are a fast learner - wish everyone else was! Thanks for stopping by.

Envizable:
I'm glad you spared me the tag too - it is fast coming to the top of my pet peeves! ;) Hope you enjoy the new spot.

Dee-Dee:
Did you click your heels?

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (7:38 AM) : 

I said Brea Brea but nothing happened :c/

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Princess Dominique:
Click your heels!!!

TeenLife-2005:
Looks great hun!

 

post a comment