Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Perhaps you missed it

I hate to be a party pooper; you all know how much I love to party. However, I don't do forwards and I don't do tags. In fact, if I did, the last two weeks would have been spent responding to them. Sorry, but you were warned! Besides, after that 3 questions post, what else could you possible need to know about me?! Better luck next year. Alright, now that we have this cleared up, I am going to run the errands I should have done on Monday.

Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Perhaps you missed it"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

oh... i don't like those tags... dunno why :D

i guess you're famous, huh? people keep wanting to know more about you... :D :D

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:06 PM) : 

'ka:
I feel like when I answer them it makes me lazy. Instead of writing what is on my heart or mind - I just answer a bunch of questions. I started my blog an an outlet & I feel like tags get in the way.

 

Blogger Michele said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Shoot, Brea...I must be weird, cuz I'm always bummed out when I'm NOT tagged! :) lol. Why do I love answering questions about myself so much? Sheesh...I must be too stuck on me. Say it ain't so! :)

Have a great weekend, girlie...
Bay

 

Blogger Brea said ... (6:50 PM) : 

Baysuite:
LOL! To each his own. I think most people like it otherwise they would stop tagging!!! You have a good weekend too.

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Dropped in to say this: Have a happy weekend.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:26 AM) : 

Shirazi:
You too!!!

 

post a comment