Monday, October 03, 2005

Sweet victory!

Guess who won today's running competition! Posted by Picasa
Yes, my effort to get back into shape has developed into a direct competition with my dog - SHUT UP.

Heads Turned for: "Sweet victory!"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (1:46 AM) : 

LOL

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (5:03 AM) : 

Ya, nicely put.

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (10:36 AM) : 

He looks sooooo comfy right about now...:)

 

Blogger Brea said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Yeah ya'll, he usually sleeps curled up in a ball - I knew I had won when I saw him all sprawled out. That'll teach him to mock me! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM) : 

We love dogs !
http://www.houndstoothkitchen.com/

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (11:33 PM) : 

*lol* that's too cute!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Little Princess & Princess Dominique:
Thanks!

 

post a comment