Monday, September 12, 2005

I can not stand the silence.

My stomach is all in knots and I can't stop thinking about it. Again I suffer for the actions of others. *sigh*

I'm sick of my own pity parade.

God, I can not wait for the weekend. I have some fun things lined up and goodness knows I need to have some serious fun.

Heads Turned for: "I can not stand the silence."

 

Blogger Rose said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Try to enjoy yourself...if you can, clear your mind...you are hurting...I guess I missed somewhere that you were engaged...so yes that is difficult, it was deeper...

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (9:51 AM) : 

I will pray for you sweetie girl okay...Now that I have sad something warm and fuzzy...imma do you like you once did me...Get Up and Get Out And Enjoy Your Freaking Life!!...He/life will see that HE(not life) made A Huge Mistake hurting you!

I still love ya!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (12:57 PM) : 

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Listen to what Rose has said. She is absolutely right. And this happens to every one at one stage in life.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Rose:
Your comments are always so soothing & right. Thanks!

Dee-Dee:
Girl, you are so right!!! And thanks for the prayers.

Don Juan de Bubba:
Getting there, thanks.

Shirazi:
You're right, thanks.

 

post a comment