Friday, September 02, 2005

Dog Days of Summer

I haven't posted nearly enough photos of my dog this summer. Thought I'd remedy that all in one post.
You're welcome.

Trek hanging out with Dad. He won't admit he's grown fond of Trek over the years, but he won't even let me sit in that chair! It's alright Dad, I won't tell anyone - promise. Posted by Picasa


My mom giving Trek a treat. He has helped her to overcome her fear of large dogs - a therapy dog of sorts. Trek making the world a better place, one phobia at a time.Posted by Picasa


Trek hanging out with Del. His first meeting with my brother resulted in growling and snapping. After telling Delsin to cut that out, Trek now loves my brother almost as much as I do! Posted by Picasa


Trek in his raincoat - no more fighting to get him to go out in the rain. Yes, he's spoiled - shut up!! Posted by Picasa


My parent's dog Squirt. She'll be happy to see summer over - no more stupid sun hats! Posted by Picasa


Trek pulled his set of antlers out of the hallway closet. Looks like with summer nearly over, Trek is ready for Christmas. He doesn't know what all the celebration is about but he knows lots of toys and a large bone are in store. Move over Rudolph, there is a new reindeer in town - one with black & white spots and red antlers!Posted by Picasa
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Dog Days of Summer"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Soon the DOG days of summer will be over. HA! I am so funny!

 

Blogger KjerstenGreg said ... (1:23 PM) : 

He's so adorable! makes me wish I had a dog too!

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (12:00 AM) : 

I normally don't like dogs...but he is such a cutie pie. You keep him so nice and clean as well.

"Me Likey Trek too..."

Have a great weekend girl:)

 

Blogger Rose said ... (1:06 AM) : 

I thought my little dog was spoiled. But your dog and your mom's dog are cute. Great pictures.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (4:26 PM) : 

Brea they are both too cute! Nothing wrong with being spoiled either :)

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Frar of large dogs, maybe I need a Trek.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Don Juan de Bubba:
Yes, you are quite the comedian! ;)

Kjersten:
Why thank you!

Dee-Dee:
Thanks. I do my best to keep up with the doggy maintenance.

Rose:
Spoiled is being polite, thanks!

Princess Dominique:
My thoughts exactly! ;)

MJ's House Boi:
Looks like I am going to have to change a certain Christmas carole...

Brotha Buck:
From the tales I've read on your blog, sounds like it is a healthy fear!!

 

post a comment