Sunday, August 28, 2005

Spammers suck

As you may or may not have noticed, blogger now offers comment spam protection. I didn't have a need for it until this weekend when my blog was spammed 4 different times. Soooo . . .


... you will have to hit a few more keys to post a comment on my blog. Sorry. It is bad enough to have to deal with e-mail spam!

Smiely for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "Spammers suck"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (8:02 PM) : 

no problem!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 AM) : 

Funny, its a free blogging tool and yet you take it so personal....

HAHAHAHHA

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Yeah, I've got it too. People are a trip, always figure a way to screw up a good thing.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Don Juan de Bubba:
Love the enthusiasm! ;)

Anonymous:
I'm annoyed at the spammers NOT the google tool. I bet your friends call you "genius".

Princess Dominique:
Unfortunately. I'm glad there are smart people out there to make solutions to such problems. Now if only I had that in other areas of my life... ;)

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (1:01 PM) : 

When I first got 1...or 2....or 3 of them thangs I was like wtf? Then I saw that my beloved blogspot had a solution to this problem...It was driving me crazy Brea!!:)

 

post a comment