Thursday, August 18, 2005

I don't get me

I woke up early again today and cleaned my little butt off before work. Humph - I'm perplexed. How long can this last? I am not a morning person. In fact, I hate morning people. Am I going through "the change"?

Nah, nothing that serious, just need to get organized before fall semester starts. But still, I am so used to doing laundry at 1am. . . this 7am stuff is going to take some getting used to :)

I would like to take a moment to thank www.mydogtoy.com for helping to make this day possible. This toy is amazing - all the squeakers still work and not a single tear - kept Trek busy all morning while I cleaned.
I'm going to take a "blogging break" until my life is completely organized (I'm shooting for Monday). Have an awesome weekend!!
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I don't get me"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Yeah...once in a while just changing the routine freshens everything up....even for a party girl like yourself

 

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said ... (3:03 AM) : 

Basically I just stumbled on you site, and I went through several of your posts, I must say I'm feeling you. The smile is tha business, It's quite tha dangerous weapon.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (2:11 PM) : 

I know the feeling, I get up early but I'm not into being up and engaging people like the girl at Starbucks or the paper guy on the side of the highway. Cute dog. I hope the semester breezes by for ya.

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:06 AM) : 

Don Juan de Bubba:
Me, a party girl?! ;)

BossMack:
Thanks for the compliment.

Princess Dominique:
Thanks!!

 

post a comment