Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dog-Free Day of Summer

I woke up super early this morning and took Trek to the groomer. I proceeded to be productive the rest of the day: cleaned my car, did laundry, shampooed my carpet, began cleaning my dungeon of a room, studied for my test, and went to work. I love my dog to death, but it is much easier to get things done without his "help". Today was dog-free of the human kind too. Good times, good times.

Random pic from this weekend:

Ed (the bar guy) & I at Rainforest Cafe.
I'm the one with the tail ;)

Heads Turned for: "Dog-Free Day of Summer"

 

Blogger KjerstenGreg said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Wow! You were scarily productive. No one should be able to do that much work in one day.

The pictures are hilarious! Where is this place?

 

Blogger Brea said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Kjersten:
Towson Town Center

 

post a comment