Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I AM MAD AS HELL!!!

That's probably why I haven't blogged all week. I guess I could have posted a mess of profanity but you have certain music channels for that. I am so sick of people treating me like shit. Perhaps I'm too laid back because people seem to walk all over me - all the time. WTF?! Do you need to be a bitch to be treated with respect or even consideration? Grrrrrr.

Moving on.

I actually had a really good weekend. Parts of it anyway.

Bad: Had four hours of sleep Friday night. Not because I was partying or anything. No, that would have been worth it. No, no, no. I had four hours of sleep because of work!! On my way in at 5:30 Saturday morning, I slammed my finger in the car door. That wasn't enough. No, no, no. The door was locked. I had to fish out my keys, unlock the door, and reset the car alarm - all the while my finger is smashed in door. Lovely. That sucker bled for four straight hours. If I wasn't half asleep, I would have cried.

Good: Went to a cookout with my brother and some biker dudes I know. They were so funny - had me laughing my butt off. And damn - I had enough beer and food to last me the winter. Well, enough to stop the throbbing in my finger anyway . . .

YES I'm short and NO that is not my brother's bike. Posted by Picasa

Bad: I went alone to see "the bar guy" play - my friends bailed on me. No sooner do I get home and get in bed do I get two separate phone calls asking me to go out that night. Nope - in bed- staying in bed.

Good: Sunday I did absolutely nothing that required even a smidgen of effort. Nadda, zilch, rien. Trek had a good day too. I finished the peanut butter jar . . .

Trek REALLY finished it.
Bad: Got a stupid drunk phone call from a "friend" Sunday night. Make that two. Two stupid drunk phone calls.
Good: Went to a crab feast hosted by a close friend. The crabs were HUGE, the company was great, the dancing was fun, yadda, yadda, yadda. All in all, great afternoon/evening.

Levern & I Posted by Picasa
Bad: I get a text message from Yoni saying he wants to fly back for my next day off so we can talk. WTF?! He's going to fly back to talk?! When we were together he couldn't pick up the phone or write an e-mail when he was out of town for weeks. Besides, he was in town all week and didn't bother to call. Now he wants to fly back next weekend just so we can talk?! Am I supposed to be flattered that he is going to fly in just to have a talk with me? What is there to talk about anyway? Let's save you the flight: You still love me - I still love you - You haven't changed - I haven't changed - It's not going to work. Was that so hard? Then only hours later I get a text message from my previously mentioned drunk "friend" asking if I was mad at him. Ummm, hello?! WTF?! Yup, doormat Brea. Here's how it goes: I'll do nice things for you here and there - Treat you like shit here and there - Feed you a bunch of empty words - Oh and then when I miss you or need you, I'll call or fly in. Not even anger management can help this chick out. Seriously, I'm sick of it. Oh, and by the way, it was my middle finger I slammed in the car door.
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "I AM MAD AS HELL!!!"

 

Blogger KjerstenGreg said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Ouch!!!!!

I need to get caught up on this Yoni deal. What I've gathered so far reminds me of an old boyfriend... who's flower petals I kept from when I was 16 til 23. It was a long distance, very unhealthy relationship.

I'm making it my new mission in life to find you the perfect guy. I actually know of one right now, but he just found himself a girlfriend. I'll monitor the situation and hope that they break up soon.

 

Blogger KjerstenGreg said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Aaaaah! I'm so excited. I just talked to him and the news I had gotten (from a friend of a friend of a friend) about the girlfriend was incorrect. He says if you're interested in going climbing or out to a club, he's in. Let me know!!

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (4:44 PM) : 

WTF? That's enough to make you mad as hell...:(

But you smiling in those pics girlfriend:)

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (9:20 PM) : 

This bf guy, you just need to be a total B**** and cut the cord, cause as long as you are in any way friendly he is going to think he still has a chance. Guys are like that.

As for the other stuff, go ahead and stand up to folks. Your friends will respect you. And those folks who dont......
forget them!

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (12:39 AM) : 

Brea, you are a cutie. Sorry, I'm not flirtin', you're my daughters age, but I just had to say that.

 

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said ... (2:34 AM) : 

Brea, you are treating me shitty, you know I come through to holla every now and then, I told you to fire tha bar guy, yet you never come through my crib, I'm like tha Black Eyed Peas "Where's tha Luv?".

 

Blogger Nicholas said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Don Juan is totally right, cut him completely off if you don't want nothing to do with him. As far as I can tell everything you think about him seems right to me. Just my humble opinion. Peace!!

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Girl I feel you!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (1:32 AM) : 

I hope your finger is okay. You may need to rethink dumping the flowers and the guy and going out climbing with Kjersten's friend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 PM) : 

hello! I am a brailian bloggler and i think that your blog is special !! I like to visit this, to see photos e text!!
Visit me also, at brazilian blog www.amornatural.blogspot.com.
You will like this !!
Sorry by english, still learner!!
Kisses Virginia Pereira

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Kjersten:
You are so sweet to think of me. Thanks :) I'll catch you up on the Yoni situation when I see you.

Dee-Dee:
You are right - it is not ALL bad. Thanks girl!

Don Juan de Bubba:
I did the standing up to the other folks . . . the ex, not so much :0/

Brotha Buck:
Thanks!

Boss Mack:
The bar guy has been fired. I have stopped by your spot, I just can't seem to relate to "macking bitches". Sorry.

Nick:
My head knows that - my heart won't listen!

Georgia Peach:
Unfortunately, a lot of people do. Sorry about your own troubles.

Rose:
Thanks for your concern about my finger. It is fine, doesn't hurt any longer. I dumped the flowers and I'm going to meet Kjersten's friend. Damn, you are good.

DIVA:
Thanks sweetheart!

Virginia Pereira:
One of my best friends is from Brazil, I'll stop by sometime.

 

post a comment