Wednesday, November 02, 2005

There you have it:

I was a bunny. I could detail the weekend, but I just don't feel like it. Let's just say...
  • I should not be allowed to carry a cell phone while drunk. Actually I take that back. I rarely make drunk phone calls (to my entire phonebook that is) and everyone found Saturday night entertaining, all thanks to me ;)
  • Bushes can jump out at you - watch out! Then, when it is done wrestling you, you end up with mulch in your hair.
  • Cute little bunnies don't booty dance.
  • Any costume consisting of a coverall, while cute, sucks when it's potty time.
  • Walking home from a bar takes FOREVER.
  • Holding up a 200lb. drunk guy is NOT fun. Especially when he keeps getting the idea that he can walk every few minutes and you have to help his drunk ass off the ground.
  • If you go to Fells on Halloween make sure you are already drunk b/c you'll spend most of the night looking for a parking space and waiting in line to get in a bar and then to use the bathroom.
  • Halloween should actually be called Slut-o-ween.
  • Partying four days in a row can be inexpensive. Pre-drink then go as a cute little bunny and drinks are free :)
  • Proper drinkware is suggested, otherwise you may lose track of how much alcohol you have ingested. That may result in your friend having to "put you to bed".
  • The hunting season joke gets REAL old REAL quick.

The photo doesn't capture my cute little cotton tail. Oh well, your loss ;) Posted by Picasa
All other weekend details shall remain classified information...
Smiley for the Day:

Heads Turned for: "There you have it:"

 

Blogger Jeni Angel said ... (11:58 AM) : 

fer cute!

 

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said ... (12:12 PM) : 

You look great as a Bunny!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Glad u had fun

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Girl, you had a really fun weekend and you learned a lot :-D. Congratulations!

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (2:43 PM) : 

OMGoodness. You look so cute. The bunny was PERFECT! You list was on point girl! You are too much for me.. I need to know the classified information. Brea you are always holding out on the juicy stuff.
Glad that you had a great time.
OH, I was MINNIE MOUSE. That was perfect for me too.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Were you tipsy in that picture?..lol! Oh, I love during my ritual drunken phone calls. They consist of lots of laughs and hang ups.

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Brea Girl! You look awesome as a bunny too! Guess you can never hide beauty no matter how you disguise it!

Pretty darling bunny! Glad you had a nice time!

 

Blogger Nicholas said ... (7:03 PM) : 

You look sooo cute in that costume, look like your 10 in that pic.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (7:34 PM) : 

Oh pimp, I have already figured a little of the classified info :)!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (9:57 PM) : 

You looked like you had a ball...great choice...cute rabbit...

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (11:52 PM) : 

Woooo!— what a cute little bunny! I don't know how I accidently bumped you from my roll, but I'm gonna fix that.

 

Blogger Meka said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Sounds like you had a good weekend, lol. Cute costume!

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Oh my goodness, how cute is that! :D

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (1:13 PM) : 

LOL!! Awwww, Brea, you were too cute!

 

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said ... (1:46 PM) : 

You are soo adorable!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

i really have to agree w/ everybody else... you look adorable in the costume :D

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Everyone:
Thanks for the compliments. I don't think I've been called cute so much since I was 5 years old! Guess the bunny costume has that effect - lol!

Georgia Peach:
You should be a private eye. Let me guess, DIVA's blog? Can't keep anything from you can I?! ;)

 

Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said ... (6:13 PM) : 

I agree with everyone else: too cute!

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Cute bunny.

 

Blogger crallspace said ... (4:20 AM) : 

That's what a rabbit would wear if it were going to church. My Halloween was quite uneventful.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Eh, I didn't say it :).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM) : 

lol you were holding up drunk people too! You did look smashing in the costume though. ;)

 

post a comment