Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dead or Dying

**After getting a few hours of sleep, this post has changed**
Yesterday was my 25th birthday. Unfortunately, I was unable to enjoy it due to other responsibilities - that I will blog about later. I did receive lots of phone calls and e-mails from friends and family. Thank you!!! I know I'm loved and my life really isn't so horrible. Sorry to anyone who read the post written earlier by my sleep-deprived, emotionally-drained ass. I feel better now.
Smiley for the Day: :] (once again, the site is down, this is getting irritating...)
As with 100 Things, posting is on hold until after Thanksgiving weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Heads Turned for: "Dead or Dying"

 

Blogger Miz JJ said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear that life is trying for you right now.

 

Blogger Aud*2020 said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Aw! Cheer up...I know it's easier said than done and you might be saying, "Shut the hell up" but it isn't THAT bad being 25. You've probably got a ton of other things going on, too, though, so I'll pretend like I understand. ;)

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Hey you old hag.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Happy Birthday and the best wishes for birthday. Hopefully your life wilö get better soon.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Happy Belated B-day. Glad you got some sleep. Hope you tear the club up this weekend..lol!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Belated happy birthday and sorry you weren't able to enjoy it in the way that you expected! Nonetheless, hope things look up and take care!

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (10:56 PM) : 

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY, BREA!!!!

I'm sorry it wasn't the best, but I hope you find some celebration time this week. Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Blogger Fahd Mirza said ... (11:46 PM) : 

Happy birthday Brea. May you freeze on 25 always.

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (12:22 AM) : 

Happy belated birthday!!!

 

Blogger S A J Shirazi said ... (12:47 AM) : 

Very happy birthday. And congratulation on entring the prime age. Cheers!

 

Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said ... (2:17 AM) : 

You're still a baby. Happy Birthday!! Party for the rest of the month. :-)

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (9:19 AM) : 

I didn't know ma!...I would have posted the entire happy birthday song if I did:( Well better late then never...Happy Bee~lated Birfday chica!

Feel better sooner then later okay?:)

 

Blogger Edz said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Happy B-lated Birthday... Joyeux Anniversaire. I wish you all the best...

 

Blogger Anhoni Patel said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Happy Birthday!!

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (1:20 PM) : 

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING GIRL! MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!

and happy thanksgiving...

stay warm.. :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:47 AM) : 

Welcome to the 25+ club! Life just starts to get more interesting.

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

just remember, only carabaos go old! lol.

*hugs & kisses*

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Awwwww I missed it. Happy Belated, Brea!

 

Blogger Waddie G. said ... (10:15 PM) : 

happy birthday, love!!! I hope you will get a chance to celebrate that milestone. I remember being 25 a few years ago...only if I can go back there and do things over...LOL

 

Blogger Rose said ... (2:25 AM) : 

How in the world did I miss your birthday? I hope you had a great one...party Brea. Happy Belated Birthday and have a great Thanksgiving.

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Happy Birthday! Do you know what is funny, even before I read your post, I noticed your age and thought, did she have a birthday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 AM) : 

Aside from your birthday, I hope that you also enjoyed a great thanksgiving weekend! =)

 

Blogger crallspace said ... (8:30 PM) : 

So, you're only a few weeks older than me. Happy belated!!!

My birthday is DEC 5. Quarter century.

 

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said ... (1:24 AM) : 

I'm so sorry I couldn't wish you in time...

Anyways, it's never too late to say,
Happy Birthday!

and Happy Thanksgiving too!

 

Blogger Kaz said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Happy Belated Birthday! God bless you always!

 

Blogger brooklyn babe said ... (5:49 PM) : 

Hey Mama

its my 1st time here, poppin and to wish you a happy belated! And you'll have plenty more in store to make it more grand then before
Peace
Bk Babe!

 

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said ... (11:30 AM) : 

You're about to save a lot of money on car insurance! Happy belated BDay!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (1:41 PM) : 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES!!!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Bk Babe:
Thanks for stopping through!

Stephen Bess:
You sound like an insurance commercial!! LOL But you are absolutely right, I saved A LOT!

 

Blogger Cherise said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Better late than never.. Hope u had a good one.. There's always next year! Smile

 

Blogger Brea said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Reese:
Thanks hun!

 

post a comment