Sunday, March 05, 2006

Finally!

Trek turns four this month. In his honor, the moment you've been waiting for . . . . . Click the link below.

Heads Turned for: "Finally!"

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (11:36 PM) : 

Very cute.

Are you not around very much because things are going really good or not so well?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 AM) : 

happy birthday, trek! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 AM) : 

Too bad I couldn't see it...somehow it didn't really work on my pc. Either way: happy bday to your dog Trek.

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (8:44 AM) : 

You are funny. :) Happy Birthday, Trek!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Happy birthday, Trek! =D

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Hooray for Trek!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:15 AM) : 

Just passin thru. Go Trek!

 

Blogger Aud*2020 said ... (9:44 AM) : 

It didn't load on my computer, either--said there was a technical error but that it would be reported. Strange.

Happy birthday, anyway to the little pup!

 

Blogger Brotha Buck said ... (5:42 PM) : 

Awww, they wouldn't let me watch. : (

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (8:43 AM) : 

So cute! Happy Birthday Trek!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (11:46 PM) : 

Now that was too funny! Trek trying sing...So cute!

 

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Huppi Bird-Day 2 U!
Huppi Bird-Day 2 U!

Huppi Bird-Day,
Huppi Bird-Day,

Huppi Bird-Day 2 U!

Cheers to Trek!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:08 PM) : 

Your Trek would make a great doo wop backup singer. :)

 

Blogger Waddie G. said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Brea -

nice to hear from you...I haven't heard from you in a while...I hope Trek had a great birthday.

 

Blogger brooklyn babe said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Get that Dog a contract!

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I couldn't watch either but happy birthday Trek!

 

Blogger Cherise said ... (1:24 PM) : 

So how many is that in Dog years? lol Happy Bday Trek

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (4:28 PM) : 

This is the moment we've been waiting for. You found how to download video? wow. He is so adorable. Trek in action!..lol. I hope he had a wonderful b-day.

 

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said ... (12:39 PM) : 

tell your Dog I said what up and see if he answers. Wheres tha love babygirl?

 

Blogger A Girl Again said ... (2:11 AM) : 

THAT is super cute!

 

Blogger Paula D. said ... (10:21 AM) : 

I am at my desk dying laughing!

 

Blogger feels good b n FREE said ... (1:12 PM) : 

that was the cutest!!

 

Blogger Brea said ... (11:50 PM) : 

Friar Tuck:
Somewhere in between.

DIVA:
I'll e-mail you.

BossMack:
I already thought I made myself clear...

Everyone:
Trek is available for autographs ;)

 

post a comment