Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I can't wait!


It's official, I'm going backpacking the first weekend in June! Yea!!!

Heads Turned for: "I can't wait!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Hey, that's great. We will wait for the photos then :)

 

Blogger Didi Roby said ... (7:27 PM) : 

You look at peace girlie! Have fun:)

 

Blogger Scott said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Wicked! Hope that you have a great time. Any idea how long you are going to be hiking it?

Scott

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Hope the weather is nice

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Sounds like fun! Where do you normally go?

 

Blogger Brea said ... (12:06 AM) : 

Kat:
I'm getting a new camera too before the trip - there will be lots of pictures!! :)

Dee-Dee:
Lord knows I need to get away. I haven't forgotten about you - just haven't had a free moment to e-mail yet...

NellaBella:
Perhaps there is an outdoor group/club in your area?

Scott:
Four days, three nights.

Friar Tuck:
Me too, I want to go swimming!

Princess:
We'll be hiking the Dolly Sods Wilderness of the Monongahela National Forest in West Virginia.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:08 AM) : 

How exciting! You're an adventurous one! Don't forget to pack your camera in that huge backpack of yours :)

 

Blogger Rose said ... (11:05 PM) : 

I know you will found peace soon. Hiking and stuff sounds so relaxing to me.

 

Blogger MZPEACH said ... (4:43 PM) : 

This is one of my favorite pics of you. I love it.

 

post a comment