Thursday, June 29, 2006

Road Trip!!!

Taking a road trip with friends from Maryland to the National Rainbow Gathering in Colorado. I'll be back next weekend with lots of pics. Don't miss me too much ;)

Heads Turned for: "Road Trip!!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM) : 

Hope you have an awesome time!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM) : 

Ohh... could get so jealous...I need to learn for examens already...oh, well soon I'll be in Spain for a while. I hope you enjoy your trip and bring back lot's of photos :)

 

Blogger Scott said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Have a wicked time!! I am definately jealous that you are going to Colorodo. It is near the top of my list of places to go.

Scott

 

Blogger Meadow said ... (1:16 AM) : 

Have a wonderful trip and a happy 4th of July!

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (4:57 PM) : 

OK...and you are not even going to say hello to me. Now I am a little upset.

**tilted head and arms crossed**

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (8:31 PM) : 

We miss you already! And I can't wait to see the pictures. Love the new layout!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

wow... new layout!!!

you're driving, girl??? :)
well... happy 4th, have fun and have a safe trip

 

Blogger The Gig said ... (10:07 PM) : 

Hi Brea -- seems like you are having a ball. The pictures are great. I will be looking for the new pictures. God Bless and hope you're having a great time.

 

Blogger Rose said ... (11:58 PM) : 

Looking forward to your pictures.. I guess I am going to have to live through you this summer and your activities....

 

Blogger Drea Inspired said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Hope you enjoyed yourself!

 

Blogger brooklyn babe said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Take lots of pics!

 

post a comment